What is TorFX Australia?
Established in the UK in 2004, with more than one decade of successful history behind and 100,000 content customers online, TorFX is a well-recognized solution for anyone looking for an international money transfer with good rates and even better reputation. It is a leading service when it comes to foreign exchange and money transferring, with around 240 professionals employed and offices in Australia, USA, France, South Africa, the UK, India, Spain and Portugal. It is a trusted and awarded service, which provides foreign exchange, and international payments, both to individuals and businesses, with transactions over £3 billion made so far. TorFX is also regulated by ASIC, Investments Commission in Australia, making it a safe and reliable place for all foreign exchanges and international payments.
What are the benefits and why choose TorFX?
The history of successful transfers speaks for itself, but here are some more reasons to choose this international service:
1. The registration is free and straightforward. Unlike many other, this service does not obligate the customer. Making an account does not take much time and is done just by completing an application form.
2. Competitive exchange rates and the possibility of timing exchanges can ensure the best rate available. This is really great as customers can save money on foreign exchange transfers. There is a best rate guarantee, which ensures every customer gets to transfer the money at best possible rate available.
3. A low minimum transfer makes it easier for individuals to move smaller amounts of money, which is especially great for those who are transferring money to their families, staff or employees overseas.
4. Currency variations are not something to be concerned about because TorFX allows its customers to fix the current exchange rate in case of such currency movements.
5. The customer service is excellent and always open for questions, consultations, and advising.
6. Every customer can stay updated and receive the newest information about currency market, changes, essential data and related news, which helps keep track of personal finances more effectively.
7. This online money transfer service is unique for not charging any fees when transferring money, which makes it a real deal.
Is TorFX legitimate? Is TorFX safe?
TorFX is privately owned, but regulated by Investments commission and has a decade-long history of successful transfers, making it a safe way to transfer money overseas. Besides that, if you have any safety concerns or questions to ask, the customer service is available via phone or e-mail any time of the day. TorFX is under Anti-Money Laundering, as well as Counter-Terrorism Financing act, which all puts your transfers under protection and keeps your funds safe.
Who can benefit the most from TorFX?
As it offers fee-free transfers, TorFX is much more cost-effective than banks, and both individual and business can benefit from such transactions. This exchange and transfer service is an excellent platform for individuals who regularly transfer money abroad. Since TorFX takes zero commission, everyone who is looking for a money-saving way to move money can benefit from it. This means every customer will be fee-free, which is especially crucial for those who transfer large amounts of money. European expats, as well small businesses can also benefit, because of great exchange rates, good service, and extensive banking network. This transfer service is a specialist broker and makes all transactions much more straightforward and even more economical.
TorFX fees and exchange rates
The best money-saving element to take into consideration when considering using TorFX is its exchange rate that beats all the competitors. This is a way to save money when making transactions overseas. It is essential to take into consideration that transactions must be identical transaction and bear in mind it is crucial to have a provided rate via e-mail within 5 minutes of inquiry. Both online and transfers are fee-free, and the minimum transfer amount is 200 AUD, while there is no upper limit for transactions, which makes this international money transferring service particularly suitable for larger transactions. However, amounts above $25,000 need to be approved by a personal account manager. With TorFX there are no unpleasant surprises nor hidden charges and fees. Although deposits are usually free when it comes to online banking, it is essential to be aware that there may be some fees on the side of the financial institution which holds the recipient’s account.
Torfx best exchange rates
TorFX offers a best exchange rate guarantee, which means the customer will always get the best possible rate for the chosen transfer.
How does the TorFX money transfer process work?
Customers can transfer money online or by phone and to make a transaction, the customer has to make sure that the funds are sent in advance. The only way to send money to TorFX account would be a bank transfer since this service does not accept cash. The bank account, therefore, must be in your name. Payments from savings accounts usually take three days. If you want to transfer money from your credit card, you must withdraw funds from your card into another account. It usually takes up to one day to transfer the chosen amount to recipients account, but this depends largely on where the money is sent. Note that it might take a bit longer than 48 hours if the currency of your transfer is among those less used.
The first step is making an account and becoming a member of TorFX international money transfer community. Once you are registered as TorFX client online, you will get a call from your account manager in order to confirm your identity and verify your personal details. You will be asked what are your funds transfer needs, so the account manager can make sure you get exactly what you are looking for and your funds transfer is arranged. You will pay in sale currency and then the money will be transferred to your chosen recipient in the purchased currency. After you receive order confirmation, you must choose the recipient and leave relevant details. The rest is just between the service and the recipient’s bank.
To conclude, when transferring money overseas, there are three simple steps to follow. You need to book a trade and confirm your transfer. You will get a Contract note where you can read the terms of your chosen trade, and then asked to pay. The last step is the transfer, and this usually takes one to two business days.
What services doe TorFX offer to its customers?
There are many possibilities when it comes to transferring money online, and this international money transfer service has a lot to offer, starting from immediate money transfers and regular payments, to more specific transfers such as family payments, emigration or buying properties abroad.
1. Immediate money transfers. Immediate money transfers are available, no matter the reason of urgency. The customer can transfer money quickly overseas and all that in the best possible currency rate of the day.
2. Regular transfers. This service also offers a possibility to make regular monthly transfers, but, unlike with a regular transaction which can be made with $200 as a minimal transferring amount, this includes sums from $1000 to $20,000.
3. Family payments. Family payments are also regulated, without any fees on TorFX’s side.
4. Transfers for Immigration/emigration. Emigration is one of the major reasons individual make online transactions since it is in customers best interest to save money and make a safe transfer, which is exactly what this money transfer service offers.
5. Funds for international property purchases. Buying property overseas has also never been this easy and money-saving; You can fix the rate for a period of two years, so there are no drastic oscillations in the currency rate, at least as far you as a customer are concerned. This means that currency changes on the market won’t affect your purchase and in the end, you will know exactly the price of your property.
What types of foreign exchange are available?
TorFX offers two types of foreign exchange, for personal needs and for business. The first one includes services such as buying a property abroad, and the second one helps individuals grow their profits.
What currencies are available when transferring money?
AUD, AED, BHD, BWP, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EGP, EUR, FJD, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, INR, JPY, KES, KGS, KWD, LKR, LTL, MAD, MUR, MXN, NOK, NZD, OMR, PHP, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TTD, UGX, USD, XCD, ZAR
Are you looking for the best way to transfer money overseas from Australia?
from Oak Laurel http://ift.tt/2xMuEXs